Project Brilliance an ABA therapy company committed to providing the best quality, ethical, and most innovative ABA therapy to children on the autism spectrum and other related developmental disabilities, all the while striving to set a standard of care in the field. We aim to not only help children gain valuable skills, but to also help their families lead fulfilled and successful lives together. We are looking for professional, outgoing, energetic and caring candidates with experience to work 1-1 with young children to meet and surpass their goals.
Project Brilliance is seeking dedicated, passionate and qualified Board Certified Behavior Analysts to join our growing team. These individuals will provide services to children in the home, community, and center-based settings.
- A valid BCBA certification.
- Experience with young children with various diagnoses.
- Full time availability.
- Valid driver's license.
- At least 3 years of direct, face to face experience.
Responsibilities of a BCBA:
- Provide supervision and continuous training to Behavior Therapists/ RBTs on teaching and behavior change techniques
- Create, monitor, and update behavior intervention and skill acquisition programs
- Designing proper data collection methods
- Oversee programming in various settings (home, community, and center)
- Regularly meeting with Parent/ Legal Guardian and providing ongoing Parent/ Guardian Trainings
- Attend coordination of care meetings with various other providers (Schools, SLPs, OTs)
- Oversees, trains, and provides feedback for Student Analysts
- Conduct Assessments
- Mon-Fri, 8:45a-5p
Benefits Offered to Full Time Employees include:
- Health Insurance -3 options available: HSA, HMO, PPO
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days of employment
- Paid Wellness & Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- 401K with generous company match after 1 year of employment
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Professional Development Conferences
- Incentive Programs
- Door Dash Discounted Program
- Learning & Financial Incentives towards qualifying programs through the BHCOE accreditation
We hope to welcome you to the PB team!!
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Project Brilliance is an ABA therapy company committed to providing the best quality, ethical, and most innovative ABA therapy to children on the auti...