Part- Time Behavior Technician (BT)
Monday-Friday 3pm-6pm (15 hours/ week)
M/Th 3pm-6pm & T/W/F 12pm-6pm (24 hours/week)
Cultivate Behavioral Health and Education is seeking motivated and passionate professionals to join our growing team! We provide in-depth ABA training to assist with growth and knowledge of the field and providing impeccable services to our families.
Under the direction of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), the Behavior Technician (BT) and Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) provides clinical skills instruction and behavior reduction protocols based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to children with autism and related developmental disabilities in the home, clinic, community, and school settings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work 1:1 with patients in the home, school, clinic and community settings
- Consistently implement treatment plans with fidelity (under BCBAs direction) and prepare program materials; treatment protocols that include a wide variety of domains such as toilet training, communication, social, and adaptive living skills
- Collect and maintain accurate data and clinical notes utilizing data collection software
- Review and implement consultation/supervision note recommendations
- Participate in on-going training, evaluations and meetings, as required
- Assist with parent training and clinical assessments, as needed
- Communicate effectively with the BCBA regarding learners progress
- Communicate appropriately and effectively with colleagues and families, as needed
- Track supervision hours and annually renew the RBT certification as mandated by the regulatory body in order to maintain the certification
- Work ethically and with integrity while following the BACB Ethical Code
- Understand and adhere to HIPAA policies
- Adhere to time and attendance policies and maintain a record, in good standing, of regular and reliable attendance and punctuality, in order to provide quality and consistent patient care
- Adhere to Cultivate Management Corp policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
- High School Diploma (relevant college degree and coursework is preferred)
- Desire to work with children, experience with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder is preferred
- Commitment to become certified and maintain the certification as an RBT
- Must have reliable transportation for sessions at patients' homes and schools, and possess a clean driving record and proof of automobile insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Referral Program
- Bonus Program
- Discounted Tuition Programs For Top ABA Programs
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
At Cultivate, we utilize the most effective, evidence-based strategies, and teaching methodologies to focus on what will bring the most meaningful change to the child’s life. Above all, it is our belief that Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) should be engaging, dynamic, and highly reinforcing.
As an ABA provider, our goal is to help navigate families through the autism treatment journey. We want our team to come alongside families and demonstrate the level of compassion and programming precision that is involved in high-quality ABA services, and we could not be more thrilled to facilitate the learning process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
To Cultivate Every Individual’s Highest Potential