Join our team of highly trained and dedicated professionals where we enhance the quality of life for the families we serve by designing individualized goals specific to the needs of the family in order to decrease challenging behaviors and increase socially significant behaviors by utilizing researched based interventions.
We empower families by engaging key stakeholders in the treatment process, trainings, and implementing strategies written by our BCBA clinical team.
1. Online Trainings
2. Administrative Process
3. Shadowing Tech
4. 1:1 Training on Treatment Plan
1. Deliver client services (10-30 hours/week)
2. Monthly meetings with BCBA (30-60min/meeting)
3. Center based training on client learning activities (varies)
4. Work in clinic and/or travel to clients’ homes (varies)