At Cultivate Behavioral Health & Education, we’re collaborating to provide engaging, individualized, and compassionate care through continuous innovation. We focus on utilizing the most effective, evidence-based strategies and teaching methodologies to bring about meaningful change in the lives of those we support.
We want our team to come alongside your family and demonstrate the level of compassion and programming precision involved in high-quality services. We could not be more thrilled to facilitate the process.
Our Core Values:
• Dedicated Team Members: We recognize team members do their best work when they feel valued, respected, and supported.
• Family Focused: We care deeply for our clients and families as we partner with them through every step of their journey.
• Integrity: We demonstrate strong moral and ethical principles. We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
• Accountability & Ownership: We set high expectations, we deliver on our promises, and we hold each other accountable.
• Continuous Improvement: We stay humble, recognizing we can always learn new and better ways to accomplish our objectives.
• Acceptance & Belonging: We are at our best when everyone is included, respected, and given equal opportunity to contribute to our success.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
• We commit to enhancing our outreach efforts and partnering with organizations in communities of color and LGBTQ+
• We commit to actively participating in advocacy efforts to increase access to funding and medically necessary treatments for underserved populations.
• We commit to offering diversity and cultural consideration training created by people of those communities to other providers and organizations.